The term ‘Heckford Interiors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Heckford Interiors, Heckford House, Maldon Road, Birch, Colchester, Essex, CO2 0LT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, Heckford Interiors and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view and print pages or any other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
< republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
< sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
< show any material from the website in public
< reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
< edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
< redistribute copy or images from this website
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Heckford Interiors. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, copy and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damages to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Heckford Interiors express written consent.
- Heckford Interiors will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
< for any indirect, special or consequential loss or
< for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data
- These limitations of liability apply even if Heckford Interiors has been expressly advised of the potential loss. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Without prejudice to Heckford Interiors other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Heckford Interiors may take such action as Heckford Interiors deems appropriate to deal with the breach. Including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bring court proceedings against you.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Heckford Interiors registered address is Heckford House, Maldon Road, Birch, Colchester, Essex
You can contact Heckford Interiors by email to firstname.lastname@example.org